David's Place

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Alabama verses Ole Miss

Yesterday I went to the Alabama verses Ole Miss in Oxford. It took us three hours to get there. I took a nap on the way up. Once we got to Mississippi we stopped at the rest stop. It was real nice and fancy . They even gave away free cokes and coffee. On our way to the game I ate a couple moonpies , a muffin and a grape can drink. When we got there we looked to see what they had at concessions. Joe and Dad got hotdogs and me and Matt got nachos and cheese. Alabama had a tough time beating Ole Miss but they did. They ended up winning 27 to 24. My favorite 2 plays was when Ezekial Knight intercepted the ball and almost ran it back for the touchdown. The other one was when Javier Arenas ran back the kick 71 yards two times. On our way back we ate at Whitt's Barbeque in Moulton, Alabama. Then we went to Grandmas. When we got there we were a little bit hungry again so we ate some macaroni and cheese, then we had some ice cream. I watched the ALCS game after that and the Cleveland Indians beat the Boston Red Sox 13 to 6 in 11 innings. Then I went to bed at about 12:30.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home