David's Place

Saturday, July 08, 2006

2/16/2006

Sammy Sosa
Sammy Sosa has had a great career.Earlier today I heard that Sammy Sosa rejected a 500,000 major league deal with the Washington Nationals.He was expecting at least 1,000,000 dollars and the Nationals wouldn't do it.I hope he plays at least to get 600 homeruns.He only needs 12 more homeruns to do it.He's done so much for baseball.He's also my favorite.So I would give him a 1,000,000 contract because I believe he could easily have a better year than last year.He's the only one ever to get 60 or more three times and he's also has the record for the most homeruns in a month which was 20.In 1998 he was the MVP.Sure he did have a corked bat but that's just one mistake.I mean look at all the good things he's done.I feel that people should stop saying bad things of not only him but everybody.Sammy Sosa an amazing 588 homeruns.There's only four players that have more homeruns than he does. By: David Wilhelm
8:09PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home