David's Place

Saturday, July 08, 2006

12/31/2005

Wait 'Till Next Year
I have a feeling the Cubs are going to have a good year in 2006. They've had a bunch of trades, and have got a few free agents. I have been paying attention to who they've gotten. They've gotten a new rightfielder, Jacue Jones, for leftfield is probably going to be Matt Murton, for centerfield will surely be an ace, Juan Pierre, he's still very young and fast and he gets 50 or 60 steals a year. He also is very good defensively. For the infield they still have a very good first baseman Derrick Lee, for second base Todd Walker. I will write more soon.
12:16 PM


http://davidwx2.spaces.msn.com/blog/cns!EDD6691571980233!120.entry


welcome
Welcome, my name is David,this is my first time to have a blog,I will be telling you about the subjects I like to talk about and also I'd like to have comments.
1:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home